Wednesday, September 17, 2008

#2. Edward Norton.

Sure, I like my fans. I'm sure they're all interesting people, but I also sincerely enjoy my privacy. Any celebrity will tell you that. I don't like to be in a lot of movies, not to be cocky or anything, but I would hate to become main stream Hollywood. I enjoy what I do as it is. If I couldn't take the New York subways every day because of a million fans running at me, I wouldn't know what to do. I love to act, but I love having a normal life. It keeps me sane. Especially with all those crazy roles that I play in movies. Ha, get it? I'm grateful to my fans and all who enjoy the movies I've been in. I take great pride in knowing that I've entertained people. I consider myself lucky. Life can be harsh on the famous a lot of the time, but I've managed to achieve a normal life while still being able to do what I love and be respected for it. It's great. I couldn't be in a better position than this.

1 comment:

cjokinen77 said...

What fans? Honestly, you're a nobody. You're not in a lot of movies, because directors and producers don't want you in their movies. Sorry bud, but no one really cares who you are or what you do. You may love acting in the few movies you have been in, but no one really respects you for it because no one even notices your in movies. You just say that you don't want to be caught up in main stream Hollywood because you don't want to sound like a loser when you say, "No one knows me and the paparazzi have to ask me my name." The truth hurts, doesn't it?